« Chemo Does Not, Repeat Not Get Easier | With Friends like This: Euro Left Environmentalist Warns Mass Tourism to Morocco May Spoil His Noble Savages »

June 01, 2006

The New Month Thread

Purely for traditional purposes, the usual forum for any reflexions on the blog and the like.
You may as the Ed in chief noted, also blither on about eerie as well. Why the fuck not. In fact why not blither on here about which Aqoul authors should be seen more of or less of as well.

Posted by The Lounsbury at June 1, 2006 06:32 PM

Comments

As I am too lazy to make my own New Month post and have no qualms about imposing myself on L's space, readers may use this thread to ask about eere/eerie's blog as well.

Posted by: eerie [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 1, 2006 07:01 PM

in that case...

E: has your book group selected the next romance novel yet?

Posted by: drdougfir [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 1, 2006 07:51 PM

Not yet.

Thankfully summer is a slow season for the book club, so perhaps they will forget about me.

Posted by: eerie [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 1, 2006 11:42 PM

come now, E! that's hardly sporting!

perhaps your next book will be something along the line of one of the many fine books in the "babysitters club" series. nancy drew it ain't!

L: if your veins don't stop burning soon, you might just guilt me into passing some rai your way.

Posted by: drdougfir [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 2, 2006 04:25 AM

Pass me more narcotics. Rai is not going to make my veins feel better.

You have no idea how disgusting it is to feel one's own blood passing under the arm and to the body cavity, nor the fragility of the main veins used in the past sixth months.

I have nightmares now of them spitting open.

Chemo really fucking sucks.

I'd honestly considered a 9 rather another six months of chemo.

Posted by: The Lounsbury at June 2, 2006 06:20 AM

i never was one for metric bullets.

you're getting close to the end, right? well, the end of chemo.

E: check your aqoul email.

Posted by: drdougfir [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 2, 2006 06:04 PM

Dr: Did not get anything, or your email got junked. Send again.

Posted by: eerie [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 2, 2006 09:44 PM

E: i resent it. came from the same address i always come from.

Posted by: drdougfir [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 2, 2006 09:50 PM

Well, naughty pictures will inevitably get caught in the filters.

Checking again.

Posted by: eerie [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 2, 2006 09:52 PM

E: i'd hardly call my pictures naughty. perhaps it was filtered due to the frequent usage of the word "ninja."

Posted by: drdougfir [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 2, 2006 09:57 PM