« Oh bloody bollocks - V Day | Oh Who Will Deliver Me From These Unturbulent Employees?! »

February 14, 2007

Islamic Finance Training: In the Idiotic Inquiry Category

I am impressed by the quality of candidate that writes me about Islamic Banking:

I fully encourage interested employers to contact MAIA:

Subject: QUERRIES REGARDING MBA ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE
From: "Muhammad Annas Imtiaz Ahmed"
Date: Thu, February 8, 2007 11:50

Assalamualaikum. My name is Muhammad Annas Imtiaz and I am a student of the
last semester of BBA at the Institute of Business Administration, Karachi,
Pakistan. I am interested in pursuing my further studies in Islamic Banking
andf Finance. I wanted to ask you if your prestegious institutions offer any
such programs, especially MBA (ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE). If not, can you
please direct me to whom I may contact or a god university that you know
which may be offering any such program.

I would be waiting for your reply anxiously. Please reply asap.
Thanks and regards
Allah Hafiz
Muhammad Annas
92-321-2701252

Of course since I am neither the director of an Islamic finance institution nor of a training institute of any kind, one might question the persipacity of said candidate.

Posted by The Lounsbury at February 14, 2007 05:22 PM

Comments

So did this come to your aqoul address, or by way of your civilian identity? I became a "reverend" for a while when I was working for a church-related organization.

Posted by: Tom Scudder at February 14, 2007 08:42 PM

LMAO! "Your prestigious institution" and "would be waiting for your reply anxiously" are classic. I guess he's Islamo-trendy so doesn't use the traditional "respected sir" opening.

Thanks for sharing - much needed giggles.

Posted by: SP at February 14, 2007 09:38 PM

he really wrote 'god university'?

Posted by: Klaus [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 15, 2007 01:16 AM

Email is as recieved, except removing my email address.

Posted by: The Lounsbury at February 15, 2007 05:16 PM