« Obama Mania | MENA Melts: the Dubai & Abu Dhabi show »

February 05, 2009

That February thing (the waning new month tradition)

There is no point in apologizing for my growing habitual absence. Working on a start up project, plus a familial expansion, plus expanding the footprint of my normal work empire (and hopefully defending keeping my full on team, I believe in the last quarter my team was 50% of real business, thanks to MENA hanging on...) However experimenting with new blogging tool, Scribefire, that I hope will make some more frequent notes easier (and thus more doable).

Posted by The Lounsbury at February 5, 2009 11:47 PM
Filed Under: Biz - Private in MENA , Blog Notes - Admin

Comments

"Familial expansion"

What, you're expecting a baby?

Posted by: David Weman at February 6, 2009 12:11 PM

"Familial expansion"

What, you're expecting a baby?

Posted by: David Weman at February 6, 2009 12:13 PM

Well, what he wrote actually could mean he's working on a family expansion. I doubt if it would be proper for him to go into any detail on that.

How is that spin-off going? Have you closed it yet? Send me some details.

"There is no point in apologizing for my growing habitual absence."

Feh. Excuses. Between your job and the joint venture going so well, you've gotten all mellow and cheerful. You probably even whistle now. The days are long gone when you could work yourself up into apoplexy over how many potato chips came with your sandwich or whether you had to rewind a video.

As for your lap top problem, two words -- diplo pouch.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 7, 2009 04:17 AM

What, you're expecting a baby?

He could be planning on taking a second wife.

Posted by: Tom Scudder at February 7, 2009 11:45 PM

What, you're expecting a baby?

Given his fondness for finance metaphor, I'd be more worried about "Working on a start up project".

Posted by: alle at February 19, 2009 05:17 AM

David, you know I don't answer such questions.

In any case, mellowness is merely online. Afraid others are the object of my wrath.

Posted by: The Lounsbury at February 25, 2009 11:10 AM